Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Miles of Bed Time Stories

I was in bed, writing in my journal, when Miles approached me and requested,
"Can you write about what I not did today?"
I took dictation as fast as I could.

I go fishing, I fell on a rock and I got my head like a boo-boo.
I went on a hike with Angela. I saw a bear and I runned.
A shark tried to kill me and he got me. Somebody like a fisherman hit me in the face. Then a swordfish got me in the butt.
I fell in the ocean and I drowned and drowned, then some lobsters fly me in the sky and I called the seagulls and they ate the lobsters. Then other lobsters catch me and take me safe to shore.
Then a dinosaur, a T-rex, shot fire at me and hit me in the eye, YIKES.
Then a dragon bit off my arm. A baby dragon tried to pull his mommy dragon off me.
Then the baby said, "Live with me" and we happy after end
.

No comments: